BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Receipt!!!

Concert practice = boring.
Besides doing something illegal, we have nothing to do..
Anyway, I remembered to show Coco something..
Which is the receipt!
I kept it for about 3 months, since January.
The point is, the cashier in SUSHI ZANMAI.
Yeah, coco likes the name of the cashier very much.
bY the way, tom got their shorts alrdy.
Even though white colour is nicer, but it's unsecure, like blue house. :)



Pls focus on the circled part. It's the cashier's name!!






The receipt, :)

The receipt is blurrred. Because it's kept in my wallet for months.
Finally I get to show it to Coco.

Yi Won,
Tokio Hotel. Probably not going... :( Cause my dad's not in town.... eventhough it's labour day!

Chean, stalker. hahahahha!! :D

ZHi Xuan, When in rome!!!! Arh! And, ZHU(4) QIU!!!! Yunho.. U know. Ahhhhh~!

Van, EEAAN. :)



1 comments:

CoCoyong said...

love i_ _ _ man~
<3
commented in school...BY CoCo